Car Aircon Repair | Compare 3 Quotes Online
Get quotes for car aircon repair in Singapore. Compare quotes and price from different car workshops and specialist in ang mo kio, woodlands and the rest of Singapore.
More about Car Aircon Repair in SingaporeA portion of the aircon gas escapes into the air even from the daily normal use. This may result in turning your aircon temperature from being cold to just cool. The leaked refrigerant will be topped up with any lubricant, if needed, while servicing the air conditioning system. The most common cause of the air conditioning in a car is that the refrigerant sometimes escapes from the system. In this condition of low refrigerant, the compressor may not operate as the low pressure prevents the compressor from functioning.
Here are some of the most common causes of aircon issues that are pointed out by car aircon repair companies in Singapore :
1. Block in the Airflow If there is any obstruction in the airflow, it may result in weakening the car aircon. Growth and accumulation of mould in the evaporator core can result in blocking the airflow to the air vents and the interior of the car.
2. Loose connecting hose Another problem that most of the car aircon repair Singapore companies address is that the connecting hose for the aircon system has gone loose. The blower will not be able to properly circulate the air inside the car if the connecting hose from the blower to the air vents has become loose.
3. Problem with the Aircon Blower The blower will not be able to circulate cold air to the inside of the car if it is not functioning properly. A melted relay or the blown fuse may result in this condition. This may result in cutting off the electrical current that is needed to power the blower.
4. Car Aircon Compressor not Functioning The compressor may not turn in if the refrigerant level is too low. As there won't be enough pressure in the low refrigerant level, this results in triggering the cut-off switch. Another reason for this is that the compressor clutch is not engaging, or the compressor may be blocked up.
The car aircon repair companies in Singapore have skilled mechanics who will track the cause of the air conditioning problem and get it fixed. If the problem is due to the blockage, it can be cleared by a flush. Sometimes the problem can be fixed by tightening the connecting points. You may have to replace the blower if it is malfunctioning. Servicing the aircon regularly makes sure that the air con system is running smoothly.
Do you need Car Aircon Repair in Singapore?
Compare quotes across different Singapore car workshops and specialists with RepairCarJobs.com.
First, sign up for an account here. Then tell us the following information:
1) Your vehicle details
2) The service needed
3) The Service Provider Location :
North Region >> Lim Chu Kang, Mandai, Sembawang, Sungei Kadut, Woodlands, Marsiling,Yishun
NorthEast Region >> Ang Mo Kio, Sin Ming, Defu Lane, Hougang, Punggol, Seletar, Sengkang, Serangoon
West Region >> Boon Lay, Bukit Batok, WCEGA Plaza, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chua Kang, Clementi, Jurong East, Enterprise Hub, Jurong West, Pioneer, Tuas
East Region >> Bedok, Changi, Pasir Ris, Paya Lebar, Kakit Bukit, Tampines
Central >> Bishan, Bukit Merah, Leng Kee, Bukit Timah, Geylang, Kallang, Marine Parade, Novena, Queenstown, Tanglin, Toa Payoh
4) Preferred Appointment
5) Any other information
Local car workshops, specialists will then get back to you with a competitively-priced quote estimate. Feel free to ask them questions in the message board.
We have the right platform for you! Sign up for an account here.